ICOMOS Call for Papers: Heritage and Democracy
ICOMOS (International Council on Monuments and Sites, http://www.icomos.org/en) is an international association based in Paris, France, and founded in 1965 to conserve and protect cultural heritage places. From 11 to 15 December 2017, ICOMOS is going to hold the 19th General Assembly of ICOMOS in New Delhi, India, with the theme “Heritage and Democracy.” For registration, please go to http://icomosga2017.org/
In this regard, ICOMOS is inviting international experts on cultural heritage to submit Abstracts for papers on heritage and democracy. The theme of the Scientific Symposium is “Heritage and Democracy” with the following sub-themes:
ST01: Integrating Heritage and Sustainable Urban Development by Engaging Diverse Communities for Heritage Management
ST02: The Role of Cultural Heritage in Building Peace & Reconciliation
ST03: Protecting and Interpreting Cultural Heritage in the Age of Digital Empowerment
ST04: Culture-Nature Journey, Exploring the Complexities of Human Relationships with Natural and Cultural Places.
Guidelines for Abstract:
- Abstracts must consist of a minimum of 150 words and a maximum of 300 words.
- Language for submission is English or French
- The title of the paper must be written in size 14 Times font and be centered on the page below the sub theme.
- The name of the principal author(and co-authors) must be indicated below the title and aligned to the left in the size 12 Times font.
- Affiliation to universities or other institutions should be clearly indicated below name(s) in size 12 Times font.
- All contact information (full postal address, phone numbers, fax and e-mail address) should be clearly mentioned below affiliation in size 12 Times font.
- Key words(maximum of 4) of the paper must be indicated below the contact information in size 12 Times font.
The Abstract should be submitted in MS word format only, in single-spaced, size 12 Times font.
The principal author and/or co-author(s) of the paper must include a short curriculum vitae consisting of a maximum of 75 words, to be added at the end of the abstract.
The deadline for submitting papers and proposals is 30 April 2017.