2019 International Conference on Cultural Statistics and Creative Economy
The NCCA (National Commission for Culture and Arts) will hold the International Conference on Cultural Statistics and Creative Economy happening on 14 and 15 October 2019 at Waterfront Hotel, Lahug, Cebu City. The theme of this conference is “Cultural Statistics and Creative Economy.”
The conference aims to be a platform in raising consciousness on cultural statistics and creative economy as well as promote cultural diversity. It will be composed of plenary sessions that will feature overarching topics and thematic breakout sessions.
The two-day conference will focus on how culture contributes to national development and also gives opportunities to local researchers to showcase how their research contributed to policy making and planning.
Areas of Discussion
- Promoting Cultural Education
- Assessing Cultural Awareness
- Creative Economy
- Developing Culture for Development Indicators
- Social Enterprises and their Impact in the Community
- Hubs in the Culture and Arts Sector
- Developing Cultural Indicators in Social Development Goals
- Promoting Filipino Values for the Common Good
- Library and Readership
For further inquiries, e-mail the conference secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org